Facebook

Quỳnh movie "reserve" dolls: Hit Thanh Huong to bleach lips, finished the show must apologize


After each scene of torture, beating the girls in the movie Quynh dolls, Duy Hung, actor Nghia "preserved" - said: "I find myself so barbaric."

"Someone told the actor to play this one to beat people to the hands"


After two broadcast broadcast, Quynh dolls is a movie to stir the audience love TV drama. In addition to stunned with the scenes of the lives of the girls, the film also made many viewers scared with the torture, beating the character of "guardian" to the girls.

Taking on the role of Nghia, actor Duy Hung shared that he himself saw the film has quite a lot of violence. The actor said, shooting scenes of torture, beating so much that not only the co-stars but also himself was injured:

" It is true that the film has a lot of beatings, violent tortures, but that is the reality of life that the film must reflect in every shot.

There are scenes I hit the character played by Ms. Thanh Huong, although the movement is not so strong but the ring on my hand pounded her lips to make blood burst, and her lips are swollen up to look very sinister.

But at that time we could not stop, we still had to wait when the director shouted "cut" and then I quickly ran to get blood cotton for Huong and apologize.

Many moviegoers say that "actor Nghia plays the role of being a chef," but actually does not do anything good for the oranges. Not only did the actors get hurt, I also had my ligaments contracted, dislocated for these scenes and had to rest for a whole month. "

Song, the most obsessive thing for Duy Hung is the torment after every time he was forced to "get down" with a girl because of the script requirements. Duy Hung said after some scenes of torture, beating a girl, Duy Hung also found himself cruel, brutal:



"I have to" get down ", I really love the actresses.

"There are brutal beatings in the film, no hands down." As an actor, forced to show cruelty, coldness and the need to "get down", I really love my fellow actresses. .

During the filming process, I could not remember the times when I had acted in the scenes of beatings, beatings, and also the occasions when I and my co-stars had very strong hand movements.

With the other actors, when the scene ends they laugh with each other, they rest or play to wait for the next scene. But to me, whenever the director shouted "cut", the first thing I did was apologize to my co-star and then go get some ice or get the water for your partner.

At times, I just played the torture scene, the hand is beaten, the foot is treading but the eyes are straw and the heart is full of pain when the viewer was beaten so.

Honestly, before each scene, I was so worried because I was afraid of being too impatient to hurt my co-stars, but after each scene, I felt embarrassed because I was "down" to hurt you. But I do not know how to do it, it's the script's requirement, it's the job of an actor.


To tell the truth, for me, every scene is so obsessed. But because of work, because I want to bring the most honest footage to the audience, both me and the partners are trying to overcome. "


See more:
→ movies2k

In the film, Duy Hung tortured Oanh most but in real life they are very close.

"Maybe, my face and body fit into the punches."

The viewers love the Vietnamese TV series is not strange with the face of Duy Hung. He was very successful with the role of Iron Prince - a wily, cold and "bloody dose" of the film Judge.


And right after the Iron Face, Duy Hung continues to be the "obsessed" face in the movie Quynh dolls with scenes of torture and beatings. The comedian admitted that his face was too "cold-blooded" and that his body was "fleshed out" too well for the punches and should always be given to such roles:

"When I was in college, Master Hoang Dung found me tall and called me" meat guy. That name has been attached to me since then. Maybe, because the shape and face fit the cold shoulder, fight the new director gave me the role like that.



Duy Hung was impressed with the evil, cold iron face of the film Judge.

Honestly, there are also people who assert that cold blooded, cruel and ready-to-play hands with women will affect my image in real life. But I think different. As an actor, I just want to be dedicated, to be able to fulfill the roles that the director gave.

If the audience hated me, scared of me for those roles, then it was a recording and I should be happy instead of worrying. Because it is a signal to me that I have done well the role assigned.

And the real person in my life, whoever touched me will find me not the kind of cruel, cold-blooded. So no one will hate me or be afraid of me so I do not worry about being "revered".
Quỳnh movie "reserve" dolls: Hit Thanh Huong to bleach lips, finished the show must apologize Quỳnh movie "reserve" dolls: Hit Thanh Huong to bleach lips, finished the show must apologize Reviewed by Unknown on tháng 6 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.